May 4, 2019 @ 6:00PM — 10:00PM
Please help me celebrate my official entrance into society.
● Member of the board of the Black Student Union at Georgetown Day School
● President of the Aspiring Doctors Club
● An upper-level competitive gymnast for 10 years
● Rides horses competitively and recreationally
● Plays flute and piano
● Has a pet snake, dog, two geckos and fish
● Part of the Helping Hands Ministry and Junior Ushers at 19th St Baptist Church
● Participates in Super Science Sessions, working with kids from other schools to teach them science through fun experiments
You can support us by making a donation!